In today’s episode, Ryan meets with the CFT member Armando Zamora, who talks about the path that gave him the freedom to make his own decisions.
Armando has been in the CashFlow Tactics community for three years, has accomplished some amazing things, and has faced some significant challenges along the way.
He discusses how he went from being featured on MSNBC as a 2008 horror story to ultimately dictating the terms of his life with the help of having a Game Plan.
Many people will resonate with Armando’s story because this is the story of an intentional and proactive person with their personal financial strategy for several years. Yet, life presented significant obstacles that made financial freedom look distant.
Armando accelerated his results by using the same proactivity and adding the correct information and approach to his plan. This change is what got him the freedom he wanted.
Let’s dive into the episode.
- Introduction (0:00)
- Life obstacles and a market crash (2:49)
- Why did you choose to build wealth through real estate? (7:24)
- Working on your financial goals as a couple (13:15)
- Challenges of going from four to thirteen properties (28:06)
- Advice to people wondering if they should get started (39:32)