In this episode, Jimmy and Brad talk about how to catch the edge between an ideal or a compelling vision and execution.
They build on the concepts taught in a previous episode, “True Freedom is The Freedom to Pursue Excellence”, and teach how to avoid the trap of measuring against an ideal and how it is a key to success in your path to financial freedom in 10 years or less.
We search for freedom to pursue excellence. We do it to make things better and not to live some hedonistic and selfish existence. No, pursuing excellence does not mean be pursuing some ideal, and then measuring against that ideal just to feel miserable and short when that ideal is not reached.
The media and social networks have amplified these fallacies among many sincere people seeking financial freedom, so the Cashflow Tactics team wanted to speak up.
Dive in and don’t miss this opportunity.
- Introduction (0:00)
- “The Gap and the Gain” concept (2:53)
- Why there are no right answers in business (9:46)
- The reason why people don’t like to be measured (14:45)
- Who lives outside of the vicious cycle we call “reality”? (15:24)
- How does this look like inside Cashflow Tactics? (24:16)