In this episode, Ryan meets Shawn Finnegan to discuss how to find the grit and determination to pick up and start over after learning from adversity.
In a few short years, Shawn saw his life completely fall apart. From financial turmoil to cancer, and divorce … Things were the hardest.
Shawn found a way to pick up the pieces and build an even better life. One where he was the solution and was empowered with money to build a life that matters today instead of waiting for one day.
Everyone can experience these hits from life, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that you have to give up. Shawn did exactly the opposite and he was able to recover and even grow beyond.
Join us for this meaningful conversation which we know will help you change the way you see life and approach it.
- Introduction (0:00)
- How change started for Shawn (3:17)
- Why did you start looking for abundance and gratitude, even while struggling? (7:29)
- Writing down your thoughts as a way to learn and grow (11:53)
- When did you get clear on your vision of what financial freedom meant for you? (27:39)
- Ryan follows up on Shawn’s Game Plan (36:41)