New IRS Regulations are Changing the VAULT Forever
In this episode, Brad and Jimmy discuss setting up your Vault before the upcoming IRS regulations change Vaults forever.
For first-time listeners, the Vault is a whole-life insurance policy. It’s the most stable and effective way to make your finances anti-fragile.
We have always felt that this unique “tool” was hiding in plain sight. It was hiding so well that not even politicians ever tried to touch it. Probably because politicians either knew nothing about it or they were using it themselves to grow their wealth.
But some changes are being implemented soon, and we want to help you be ready.
We are here to help you protect your money from market shifts, crashes, rising inflation, and increased taxes.
Click play and dive in for the full details.
- Introduction (0:00)
- The backstory of the upcoming changes (1:34)
- Will this affect me if I already have a Vault? (17:52)
- Are insurance companies still making money? (21:29)
- Do I need to move from my insurance or wait? (25:26)
- How are they trying to get after people’s 401Ks? (33:49)
- Join Our CashFlow Tactics Group
- Take Our FREE 5-day CashFlow Tactics Challenge