The 3 Investment Tactics to Begin in Your 20s (or Right Now)
In this episode, Ryan shares the three tactics that will transform your investment strategy (especially if you’re just starting).
Since we are young, we learn to play “safe.” We are encouraged to pursue things like getting a stable job with benefits and a 401k plan so we can retire at 65.
The truth is that this safe approach is very unsafe. For example, a 401k is nothing but putting money in with the expectation of appreciation and a future resale.
You put your money into an account. You buy a share of stock or a mutual fund, and you’re hoping that those stocks will appreciate and that you can resell at a higher value. Now, here’s the question that you have to ask yourself, do you have any control over that outcome? Is that safe?
The reality is that what we are taught to do isn’t working. To help you do better, Ryan shares the three things he’s learned over the years that now sit at the center of his investment strategy.
Dive in for the full details!
- Introduction (0:00)
- What mainstream practices should we question? (4:24)
- Pay yourself first (9:03)
- What’s the difference between consumer debt and leverage? (12:29)
- Learn how to become an investor (16:55)
- You need to stop gambling (19:52)
- Join Our CashFlow Tactics Group
- Take Our FREE 5-day CashFlow Tactics Challenge