In this episode, Brad and Jimmy dive deep into their belief of why there is a coming market sell-off.
We don’t think this is a surprise to any of our listeners. Trillions of dollars have been printed recently, and those dollars have to go somewhere. One of the biggest places that they have gone is to the market.
Firstly, we will discuss our analysis, not the CNN talking-head analysis of “The market is up. Everything is good. You should buy more”. We want you to understand what’s driving the misallocations in the market.
Then, as always, we will bring you some actionable solutions for keeping yourself safe and protected from those misallocations and how the core four pillars apply to building financial freedom.
Remember that we don’t spend our time trying to find you a hundred different ways to make money, but help you pick two or three that have worked for the last two hundred years so they can work for you.
- Introduction (0:00)
- The “agency” disclaimer (4:46)
- Don’t listen to people who aren’t practitioners (9:02)
- Why do we even invest? (17:55)
- Here’s why I don’t think real estate is overvalued (26:18)
- Printing our way through to prosperity is the biggest danger (34:49)