THE FUNDS ARE HERE TO STAY: Collective Genius Mastermind Review
In this episode, Jimmy and Marck De Lautour meet to discuss their main takeaways from the most recent Collective Genius Quarterly Mastermind.
The Collective Genius is an exclusive, application-only mastermind for the nation’s leading investors and private lenders.
Marck, who has been in the podcast before, is Jimmy’s mentor and good friend. Together, Jimmy and Marck will start doing a quarterly podcast, reviewing what they have learned in Collective Genius and what they see in the market. We think it’ll provide a lot of value to our audience.
So, if that sounds appealing to you, we invite you to click play and get the full details.
- Introduction (0:00)
- Jimmy’s background story with Collective Genius (2:39)
- Main takeaways from the most recent mastermind (8:28)
- Marck’s story with the turnkey model (12:02)
- Can Wall Street push you out of the market? (24:04)
- The critical role of life insurance in your strategy (32:46)
- Join Our CashFlow Tactics Group
- Take Our FREE 5-day CashFlow Tactics Challenge