In today’s episode, Jimmy meets Brian Underhill to discuss why tackling goals with 90-day targets is so effective.
Brian is a business consultant the Cashflow Tactics founders use for all of their businesses.
Vreeland Capital, Altitude Wealth, and Cashflow Tactics run on the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS), and 90-day targets drive EOS. This system is similar to working out. You won’t be successful if you are not disciplined and consistent. We all know it.
However, seeing the picture of your ideal body when you are out of shape can be more disappointing than motivating. Breaking down your deepest goals into predictable and digestible chunks while holding yourself accountable can change everything.
Don’t rely on luck or “time” to make things happen. Set targets and hit them. Once you get started and see how progress is more accessible (even enjoyable), you’ll become addicted to it.
Dive in and get the full details!
- Introduction (0:00)
- Who is Brian Underhill? (2:03)
- What is the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS)? (5:03)
- The importance of having 90-day targets (12:09)
- Brian talks about the toughest challenges of his journey (20:58)
- How to apply these principles to a family (29:09)