In today’s episode, we dive into the Macdonald’s Game Plan progress over the last two years.
Ryan and Cassie Macdonald have a remarkable story of hearing a message, gaining clarity, and taking massive action toward their dreams.
Most people don’t know what they want. They start with this vague idea of “one day, I’ll retire.” The Macdonald’s spent a lot of time working on what they wanted and why it mattered. Then it was a lot easier to go back to their money and say, “let’s start using money to get what we want.” And it worked. It paid off way better than the standard path of living going through the motions while crossing our fingers, hoping it will all work out one day.
By taking intentional and straightforward steps, like paying themselves first and saving 10% of their income, Ryan and Cassie upgraded their personal life while also upgrading their investment life massively and eventually becoming different people. They are a living testimony that simple things done consistently are what get you actual results.
Don’t miss this success story. Dive in for the full details!
- Introduction (0:00)
- How everything started for Ryan & Cassie (2:31)
- Why did you change from traditional finance to Cashflow Tactics? (9:47)
- What have you done with your Game Plan the last couple of years? (13:32)
- How is your life better? (21:33)
- What would you tell the younger version of yourselves after these three years? (32:40)