In today’s episode, Jimmy, the largest buyer of single-family real estate in St. Louis, talks with Brad about the history of the Moratorium.
Right now, social media channels are full of people that are trying to “make a point” about the Moratorium and what it means to real estate. The truth is, it is all from a theoretical perspective because these people don’t have any investing experience.
Would you let a theoretical opinion affect your real-life business decisions? It doesn’t make sense, right? That’s why we are committed to providing you with insights from someone that has actually done it, and that is doing great.
We, at Cashflow Tactics, have a very particular perspective on what the Eviction Moratorium will actually change (or won’t change), so join us today and discover what it will mean for you as an investor.
- Introduction (0:00)
- Would you let a theoretical opinion affect your real-life business decisions? (1:42)
- How the COVID-19 pandemic affected real estate investors (3:35)
- There has never been a nationwide real estate crisis (20:42)
- The unseen truth about the Eviction Moratorium (24:19)
- A story and an analogy on contract law (33:33)