Why Everyone Needs a Side HUSTLE & How To Build One
In this episode, Ryan and Brad discuss why one of the riskiest things you can do is tie all of your income to one source that you do not have any control over.
They go deep into why everyone should have a side hustle as a way to not only earn more money but to experiment with other expressions of creating value. Even though the concept of “side hustling” has become more popular in the last few years, the majority of people will tell you that finding a good, stable job, working hard for promotions, and continuing your education on the side is the most reliable path to financial fitness. They will say that you can even go one step further and complement this plan with investing in the stock market.
Sounds good, isn’t it? It seems they have it all figured out. Then these questions come in: what about financial freedom? What about unexpected things that could disrupt your plan? If you lost your job today, how fast would you be able to find a job that pays you the same? Would you be able to make the transition without running out of funds? And very importantly, how easy would it be to transfer your knowledge and skills if you have already invested years in the company that employed you?
Those are just some of the questions related to the financial aspect of side hustles, so click play on this episode and treat yourself with the full details.
- Introduction (0:00)
- Do you really want financial freedom? (2:33)
- Why a side hustle can give you safety (5:46)
- How Ryan got into side hustling during college (7:48)
- Why having a job is not safe or secure (13:11)
- A side hustle will allow you to live your passion (18:20)
- Can you make more money side hustling than in a job? (20:53)
- Join Our CashFlow Tactics Group
- Take Our FREE 5-day CashFlow Tactics Challenge