In today’s episode, Ryan and Brad will help you understand what being an entrepreneur is.
Being an entrepreneur is not what the internet tells you, and it’s not what most people think of when they hear the word “entrepreneur”.
Once you understand that successful entrepreneurs play the long-term game, it will make you more comfortable and confident of getting into the game.
You will realize it’s not the Wild Wild West. Entrepreneurship is a very strategic game of building your reserves, building your foundation, building your certainty, and then going out and thriving, thriving in the uncertainty.
And once you make the mental shift in approaching your life and your investment with an entrepreneurial mindset, your entire life will change. Rather than hoping for retirement someday, you can begin creating financial freedom today.
If you are ready, click play, so you don’t miss the full details.
- Introduction (0:00)
- Why the mainstream idea of what “being an entrepreneur” means is wrong (2:23)
- Entrepreneurship is about being the solution to a problem (5:10)
- “This was where my world of investing began” (11:49)
- Ask yourself, “What if I were the solution?” (18:09)
- Unlimited opportunities out there right in front of us right now (25:34)