In this episode, Brad and Jimmy talk through how to “catch the edge” between order and chaos inside your game plan.
Even though modern investment gurus will try to sell you into “Financial Freedom in 90 days or less”, the Team at Cashflow Tactics knows that everything that is worth it takes time.
The approach that the Cashflow Tactics programs follow is simple, but not easy. The owners and coaches have high enough integrity to not pretend financial freedom will happen with a snap of your fingers, and that all of your problems are going to go away.
They are going to make you do the work. They are going to make you understand the concepts, and by following an action-based approach they will help you conquer one of the toughest challenges when it comes to dealing with new things: overcoming excessive analysis and procrastination.
Most people achieve freedom when they retire, after 40 years of hard work and saying no to some of the best things in life.
You may be able to do it in ten years or less if you dare to take the chance.
Click play and dive in for the full details!
- Introduction (0:00)
- Focus on the next thing and just keep moving (4:38)
- “Dude, you’ll never know everything that you need to know” (9:17)
- Why balancing your growth pace and its risk is important (18:40)
- True financial freedom doesn’t come overnight (22:59)
- Why “Financial Freedom in 90 days or less” doesn’t work (27:54)