Tune in to our latest episode in which Ryan and Brad discuss the financial freedom formula, its 4 pillars, and how to actually apply it.
Tell us, what’s your idea of retirement?
You’re not sure, huh? You’re not alone. Maybe 1 in 100 people has a clear answer to that question. To know that, you need to have a clear target. You need to know what you want out of your retirement. Only then can you start making smart investments.
You need the financial freedom formula. In every investment, there are 4 non-correlated, potential ways to make money. Using the formula, you’ll be able to leverage your mind, skills, talents, or money to maximize your investment.
Once you learn how to use it, you’ll be able to slow your world down. Yes, you’ll be the Neo in the Matrix. Except, instead of green lines of code, you’ll just little green dollar signs everywhere.
Join Ryan and Brand in part 1 of their discussion, in which they go over their early investment mistakes, financial realizations, and potential IRS conspiracy theories.
- Introduction (00:00)
- Recapping the financial freedom formula (3:13)
- Why you need more control over your investments (10:31)
- What are the 4 pillars of finance (15:21)
- There are 4 ways to make money on all investments (23:03)
- How 401k helps the IRS collect more taxes (29:08)
- The only assets that pass the core 4 test (33:38)
- What we’ll talk about in part 2 of the discussion (38:07)