In this episode, Jimmy and Marck do a quarterly wrap-up of the most recent Collective Genius mastermind, focusing on billionaire thinking.
Most of the people in that mastermind agreed that it was the best ever. We wanted to share it so that anyone who wasn’t there with us can still get some of these massive nuggets that we found. We firmly believe that if you implement these practices, they can accelerate your path to success.
The principles we will discuss are focused on how billionaires think, plan, and execute. They are based on Jeff Hoffman’s presentation. Jeff is a billionaire software engineer, founder of successful startups like Priceline.com/Booking.com.
We’ll take you from how to think better and bigger to using simplification and focused efforts as a catapult for success and more.
Click the play button, and let’s get started!
- Billion-dollar thinkers think bigger (4:33)
- Stop trying to be good at many things (9:39)
- Don’t chase money, chase excellence (15:40)
- Build a brand around your one thing (22:39)
- Ideas are welcome, but the execution is worshipped (29:29)
- The scarcest resource in the world is talent (35.37)