This week, we’re sharing Ryan’s interview with Ellen Yin on her podcast, Cubicle To CEO, about creating financial freedom in ten years or less.
Ryan and Ellen discussed what sets apart CFT from other financial educators and why the traditional way of investing is a lie. They cover the basics of Cashflow Tactics in their discussion of the difference between investing and speculating and what it means to build a solid financial foundation.
Ellen is a member of the Cashflow Accelerator program and has learned a lot in her time with us. We discuss why investing effectively is important for any age group and especially on the minds of Millennials. Ryan and Ellen take a look into the various programs we have to offer and end their conversation with the unique approach we take to real estate investing.
- How CFT is different from the other financial educators out there (02:35)
- Why the traditional way of investing is a lie (07:08)
- The difference between investing and speculating (16:20)
- What building a solid financial foundation looks like (21:00)
- A look into our programs (31:10)
- The difference between ROI and ROA (43:40)
- How we approach real estate investing (52:30)