Investing is as much about your mindset and expectations as it is about your actual results.
Brad and Jimmy discuss what they call the “Coach, I got tackled” problem of the beginners’ mindset of investing. Investing, even when done right, will have its share of setbacks and hard lessons to learn.
What’s important to remember is that when we can elevate our problems, we can elevate our lives. Because it is the comfortability of routine and the expected that keeps us stuck. It is our job to discover our unique abilities and share them with the world to actually win. That’s what brings us the fulfillment we’re looking for.
Listen to find out what you need to do to have the mental toughness necessary to win the game of investing.
- Working for highly competitive companies (03:24)
- The weight and excitement of responsibility (07:25)
- Our problems elevate (13:25)
- Telling yourself the truth (21:20)
- Comfortable routines keep us stuck (31:30)
- Discovering your unique ability (35:00)