We’re back this week with the final installment of Brad’s conversation with Josh Forti for The Think Different Podcast. Brad shares on how to really build wealth regardless of our current financial state.
We’re talking about the buzz around cryptocurrencies. Why are they so fascinating, and should we all be jumping on board? And if you’ve been wondering what the heck is happening with the economy and what we should be prepared for, we’re covering that too.
Brad answers the age-old question of when is the right time to start investing and whether you should throw in all your chips or not.
We’ve got a great Q&A for you all and the answers to some rapid-fire questions we know you’ve been wondering about.
- Why cryptocurrencies are so fascinating (02:36)
- When will the economy collapse (13:40)
- The right time to start investing (14:50)
- Should you go big or invest slowly? (19:45)
- Where to start when it comes to financial freedom (24:50)
- Advice to his younger self (29:10)