With the right drive and system, anything is possible. Freedom is not only about cash flow – but it’s also about eliminating expenses. Learn how the Andersons accomplished the feat of eliminating over 450k in debt as part of their Game Plan.
It’s all too easy to find yourself in debt. The bills and loans creep up on you slowly, and before you know it, you’re in six figures deep.
Living in debt has become widely normalized, but that doesn’t mean it’s not devastating. We’ve seen many people who gave up the hope of living a debt-free life.
Our guests certainly felt that way.
In 2019, Craig and Jen Anderson were over 450,000 in debt. They had credit cards, car loans, and even had a 401(k) loan. But they decided it was time for a change.
That’s when they discovered the Cash Flow Tactics community. After a few months, they prepared their Game Plan. By the end of 2020, they wound up paying all of their debt and fixed up their mortgage.
Listen to their story and find out how they managed to accomplish so much in such a short amount of time.
- Introduction (00:00)
- How Craig and Jan discovered the Cash Flow Tactics community (02:08)
- Where did the Andersons start their journey to Financial Freedom (07:30)
- How did the Andersons commit to living a debt-free life (11:39)
- What they managed to pay off in just a year (14:15)
- The next milestone in the Andersons’ game plan (21:51)
- What advice they would give to younger versions of themselves (25:18)
- Importance of having a community of people with the same goal (28:39)
- What does Financial Freedom mean to the Anderson family (34:33)