In this episode, Jimmy interviews his mastermind friend and experienced investor, Dave Payerchin. Dave is buying every property he can right now, and here he explains why you should too.
Jimmy and Dave met in the Collective Genius mastermind four years ago and have been friends ever since. Dave is an experienced investor, wholesaler, flipper, and landlord.
As you may know, right now everybody is fighting for more money to be printed, which actually just hurts all of us at the end of the day. That is why you need to own assets, as a great way to hedge against inflation. Inflation is basically just inflating the money supply and prices are going up.
So, the best way to protect yourself and take advantage of the situation is to use low-interest, long-term debt to buy and hold as many assets as you possibly can.
In this interview, Dave Payerchin explains why he’s buying everything he can and encourages listeners to start buying as well.
- Introduction (0:00)
- Dave’s background & current projects (1:34)
- The foundations: let’s talk about real estate, inflation, and money printing (5:18)
- If you don’t own assets, you are only losing (15:27)
- Recommended sources to get started on the asset acquisition journey (23:54)
- Why everybody seems to be making the wrong financial decisions (27:02)