Part 2 How to Apply the Financial Freedom Formula to Identify the Best Investments: A Step by Step Guide
The Financial Freedom Formula is the toolbox of all toolboxes. In this episode, Brad and Ryan talk about the two financial tools that pass the 4 core and 4 pillars test: the vault and yourself.
The IRS uses the tax code to incentivize behavior. They then give you goldfish-type advice to keep you in debt, have you slaving away the best years of your life, waiting for that mythical creature we know retirement. But the people who are in the know have been using a certain tool to eliminate taxes.
You’ve read that right. Not to defer taxes, not to pay a small amount, but to eliminate them. This tool is known as the vault.
Just like real estate, the vault passes the 4 core the 4 pillars test. People like Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, and Joe Biden have been using it in order to grow their capital, 100% tax-free.
But you need money to invest in the vault to make a profit. What’s the best way to put a good amount in the vault every year? By investing of course. What’s the best investment besides real estate? It’s you, of course. You need to start investing in yourself.
Sounds intriguing? Then, you should listen to part 2 of our Financial Freedom episode.
- Introduction (00:00)
- Episode 109 recap (1:02)
- What’s the vault, why do we call it that (6:29)
- How mutual insurance companies work (10:02)
- Why this investment system is available to everyone (14:29)
- Ryan’s master’s degree class story (18:46)
- The third asset that passes the 4 core and the 4 pillars test (24:56)
- What Brand and Ryan learned from Russell Brunson’s Inner Circle (31:28)
- Why giving money to another business owner isn’t a good idea (35:59)
- How a lawn aerator can make you more money than a college degree (38:07)
- What the Financial Freedom Formula will do for you (44:04)
- Closing remarks (47:12)
- Join Our Cashflow Tactics Group
- Take Our FREE 5-day Cashflow Tactics Challenge