“RU-DY!” “RU-DY!” Jimmy & Ryan Interview Rudy Ruettiger
Ryan and Jimmy talk to Rudy Ruettiger about growing up as Notre Dame fans, how to adversity into opportunity, and the 1993 classic, Rudy.
Everyone faces obstacles on their road to success. You can’t expect your ride to be smooth. It’s up to you to determine whether these obstacles or roadblocks or springboards.
The fact that around 60% of self-made millionaires are dyslexic shows you that adversity can make you better. No one knows that better than our today’s guest.
The story of Rudy Ruettiger is well-known. The 1993 movie put him on a first-name basis with the world. But the movie is just one chapter of an amazing life.
Join Jimmy and Ryan as they talk to Rudy about his fascinating journey. How he got inspired by Rocky to make a movie. And how his life story inspired world-class athletes such as Kobe Bryant.
- Introduction (00:00)
- How Rudy’s story empowers people to invest in themselves (03:56)
- Rudy’s drive to pursue his dreams despite dyslexia and lack of support (09:57)
- How the movie Rudy inspired the late great Kobe Bryant (14:02)
- Was all of the work Rudy put in worth getting on the field for 27 seconds (17:41)
- How Rudy had to hunt down the scriptwriter after getting stood up (24:03)
- Not hearing for two years from the writer and securing a deal with Columbia (28:58)
- Live in the moment but prepare yourself for the future (34:16)
- How to stay committed to a dream even if it doesn’t seem possible (37:37)
- Where can you reach Rudy (42:37)
- Get in touch with Rudy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out Rudy’s book “Rudy: My Story” here
- Watch the documentary on Rudy’s life here
- Visit Rudy’s official website www.rudyruettiger.com
- Join Our Cashflow Tactics Group
- Take Our FREE 5-day Cashflow Tactics Challenge