Today, Ryan and Jimmy interview New York Times best-selling author, entrepreneur, and personal mentor Randy Garn. They discuss the six most impactful high-performance-based habits to start applying in your life.
Randy walks through the necessary work we must do to create a sense of urgency in our lives. He also spends time talking about a habit we should all pick up–journaling! There is often a common misconception that keeping a journal is like keeping a diary. Journaling is the process of being intentional with our goals and habits to make sure we are doing what we set out to do.
Ryan, Jimmy, and Matt discuss how to create deep and meaningful connections and what it means to have a happy life!
- Introduction to today’s guest (05:20)
- How to blend habits with a clearly defined outcome (08:30)
- How to raise the urgency in our lives (17:15)
- A habit you need to pick up (23:00)
- The difference between a diary and a journal (31:10)
- How he creates deep and meaningful connections (33:20)
- How to have a happy life (39:00)