The “Antidote” To Playing It SAFE…
The mission of CFT is to empower you in money but more so to truly rise up to look at life, identify the facts, understand your values, and move towards your goals.
You can’t play it safe and be FREE… Today Jimmy and Ryan are going to share the antidote to playing it safe, facing your fears, and RISING. They discuss how and why people can use times of turmoil to better themselves and their business.
Ryan shares his story dealing with childhood illness and how that experience impacted his outlook on life. The paradox of not pushing through our fear is really not living at all. Jimmy explains how he confronts each day and why he chooses not to live in a state of anxiety.
Because at the end of the day, we all have a choice!
- How 2020 has been the best year for CFT (02:50)
- What people do in response to fear (06:40)
- Ryan’s childhood health issues (12:33)
- Pain makes the joy we feel worth having (18:50)
- The paradox of not pushing through our fear (23:40)
- We are always given a choice (28:30)
- What Jimmy does so he doesn’t sit in fear (33:00)/html