You have the power to do whatever you want.
In this episode, Ryan interviews Chad Peyton, one of CashFlow Tactics’ first program members. You’ll hear his story on what worked, what didn’t work, and ultimately the results he was able to generate from taking action.
We discussed how and why the Cashflow Tactics message initially resonated with Chad and the original catalyst for him to commit fully. Chad shares how he and his spouse got on the same page with their financial plan and how he was successful with his game plan even without a ton of money sitting in the bank.
Chad offers advice for his past self and reiterates how important it is for each of us to stay connected to the things that make us curious.
Join us as we walk through his game plan with you. We hope it will be an inspiration for you to get started and get moving!
- What part of the CFT message originally resonated with Chad (04:50)
- What helped him fully commit (06:40)
- How he’s aligned financial goals with his wife (09:50)
- Chad’s initial gameplan (14:10)
- How he accelerated and built a game plan without the capital sitting in his bank accounts (19:00)
- Advice to his past self (22:10)
- How he’s stayed connected to his curiosity (29:10)