In this episode, Brad interviews one of his personal mentors Alex Charfen. For the past two decades, Alex has created and curated proven business philosophies, models, and strategies geared specifically to entrepreneurs.
It all boils down to the fact that entrepreneurs are just built differently. They are physiologically sensitive, momentum-based beings that are highly reactive to constraint. Today, we’re discussing why entrepreneurs feel the need to be in motion constantly and how that burning drive is the framework for success.
Whether you own your own business or work a 9-5, you are born to create. Tune in to today’s episode to learn how to use your creations to further success and live a truly free life.
- How Alex has influenced our lives (2:57)
- The entrepreneurial personality type (7:56)
- Entrepreneurs feel momentum (13:55)
- Our live event (17:26)
- Why you need targets in life (24:16)
- We are creators (27:34)
- This is what money is (29:26)
- There is no failed entrepreneur (32:59)
- The programming we must get rid of (38:08)