The Fed Printed $3.38 TRILLION Dollars… (What That Means For Inflation, The Economy, And YOU)
In today’s episode, Brad and Jimmy are going to break down what inflation is, why the economy hasn’t blown up (yet), and most importantly, what to do before time runs out.
There is a lot of confusion and misconceptions surrounding this topic, and we’re going to clear that up for you. At this point in the pandemic, the federal reserve has printed 3.38 TRILLION dollars.
We’ll be going into what it means to have printed all of this money and the issue with inflation as a whole. During a time of uncertainty, it is more important than ever to understand the effect of funds distribution.
Tune in as we guide you through the storm and offer some sage advice on aligning with your financial plan and measuring where your money is moving.
- Printing money in 2020 (03:40)
- Austrian economics definition of inflation (09:30)
- The issue with inflation (20:40)
- The Cantillion Effect (22:30)
- Discussing the uneven distribution of funds (30:25)
- How to align (38:00)
- How to measure whether your money is moving (50:50)