So many people think getting into real estate investing means purchasing big multi-family or commercial buildings. They look to what their favorite investors are doing and believing they have to emulate what they’re doing.
That’s so far from the truth! Jimmy and Brad discuss their favorite wealth creation asset: single-family homes.
They talk about the huge unseen investments of this relatively underappreciated asset class and how to not fall into the “shiny object” syndrome and chase squirrels.
If you want to really educate yourself on building wealth through real estate, then join our new 5-day financial challenge starting March 29th! We want to empower you with the best frameworks and gameplans to achieve each and every one of your financial goals!
- We’re in love with single-family homes (04:00)
- The Warren Buffet problem (11:10)
- Why there is less risk in a single-family home (15:50)
- Risk of ruin is not an issue with these deals (22:20)
- Why not having partners is so valuable in financial freedom (27:10)
- Why you need to be a part of this week’s challenge (39:40)