Who are you, really?
When you take a moment to think about it, the answer to this question doesn’t come so easily. Where does our identity come from? And are we basing it on the right criteria?
That’s what we’ll be answering in this week’s podcast.
Today, Ryan interviews Anthony Trucks, a serial entrepreneur, speaker, former NFL player, and Aww Shift podcast creator. Anthony’s story is beyond inspirational. Against all odds, he could go to college and become a professional football player after spending the majority of his childhood in foster care.
But when his football career ended, life as he knew it was gone in a lot of ways. His new business was failing, his marriage was falling apart, he was out of shape, and dead broke.
Anthony realized he was meant for more and would have to dig deeper to find out what that meant. If you’ve ever felt lost and disconnected from the immense power each of us hold’s within us, then this episode is for you!
Now’s the time to discover the potential that’s been hiding inside of you and start fresh for the new year ahead!
- Anthony realized he needed an identity shift (2:32)
- The pain of today’s fears (09:50)
- What are you climbing after? (13:20)
- Your Identity applies to everything (20:00)
- Understand the root of it (24:30)
- We are living far below our potential (26:50)
- How to start fresh and with a new perspective (31:00)