This year has been one for the books. But, if you know anything about us, we’ve consistently worked to ensure that we’re maintaining a sense of hope and light no matter the circumstances.
We want that for you too. Today, Jimmy interviews a special guest and his college roommate, Scotty Alpaugh. Scotty taught Jimmy how to not get in a bad mood and has recently written a new book.
His book is about his experience with the pandemic and his feelings around the situation. It will give you a renewed and hopeful perspective on the challenges we’ve been facing, and I think it’s going to make a hilarious and uplifting stocking stuffer for your loved ones!
Tune into this week’s episode for a much-needed dose of positivity!
- Why Scotty should be an inspiration to all aspiring writers (03:00)
- Scotty discusses his background and time during deployment (10:25)
- How he came up with the idea for his book (17:20)
- His advice for people writing a book (29:30)
- What Jimmy has taught Scotty (33:05)
- The best stocking stuffer (40:02)