This week, we have an episode that truly expresses what we’re about. Listen in as Jimmy and Ryan discuss The Collective Genius.
The Collective Genius is a yearly mastermind that Jimmy just recently got back from where everyone in the room is required to do at LEAST 100 Real Estate deals a year. When Jimmy first joined, he felt like a small fish in a massive pond. The successes of the people around him just like they were leaps and bounds ahead of him. But because of his persistence and consistency, he’s grown in bigger ways than he first imagined.
Today, we’re talking about the power of execution. Your vision means nothing unless you have a clear cut path to moving forward and not giving up when things get tough.
It’s the foundation that we stand on, and we want you to build upon that foundation too! Be sure to listen in on this week’s episode for our tips on how to get clarity on what you actually want out of life!
- What the Collective Genius Mastermind is (02:00)
- Something that’s fulfilling about financial independence (06:00)
- The ultimate paradox (09:25)
- How structure provides freedom (12:00)
- The difficulty of making a vision (17:08)
- Does your life matter right now? (25:30)