What Is Your Time REALLY Worth?
How valuable is your time? Today’s episode is about breaking down what is taking your time from you and evaluating what you can do to get it back. Ryan and Brad dive into the Consumer Condition and the invisible chains holding you back from owning your TIME.
They discuss their realizations of the connection between income and owning your time. For instance, Ryan worked incredibly hard to make a six-figure income, but when he crunched the numbers, he was only averaging fifteen dollars per hour.
It turned out that true freedom was different then what they had all planned for. In this episode, they’ll show you what you need to do to understand how much time you trade for money and if it’s worth the cost.
- Ryan’s story on discovering the worth of his time (3:11)
- What we thought freedom looked like (6:58)
- The trade-offs Ryan was making to be “free”(11:24)
- The question you need to ask (14:14)
- Exercise to understand how much you are really making (20:07)
- How much time Ryan was really trading (25:16)
- The shocking realization of what you could really be making (30:58)
- Reading you should pick up to take the next steps forward (34:59)