In today’s episode, Jimmy talks with his friend and mentor, Steve Trang, discussing what it takes to be a real estate investor.
Steve is a great friend to Jimmy, CG The Collective Genius buddy, and his mentor. He is a big baller down in Arizona and runs a phenomenal sales program. Steve is actually training the entire CashFlow Tactics Wholesaling Team.
They will talk about failing forward, Steve’s entrepreneurial journey, and even a little into why communism is such an atrocious way to live and the importance of teaching people entrepreneurship and freedom.
Sounds good? Let’s get started!
- Introduction (0:00)
- Why Steve opted to become an entrepreneur (1:45)
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad and working as a realtor (4:28)
- A limiting belief that can cap your earnings (15:31)
- Communism is such an atrocious way to live (27:17)
- You have to learn to become a free thinker (29:28)