What The “Lindy Effect” Has To Do With Your Financial Freedom
Today Ryan and Jimmy will be talking about simple success principles, long-term results, and what the “Lindy Effect” has to do with your Financial Freedom.
The Lindy effect is this theory that a future life expectancy of some nonperishable thing like a technology or an idea is proportional to their current age. Essentially, every additional period of survival implies a longer life expectancy.
So how does this apply to your financial freedom journey?
We tend to look at the things we purchase as depreciating over time. But when it comes to investments, we must look at the principles and ideologies behind those tangible purchases. If you want to have continual and consistent results, then it’s essential to base your gameplan on a foundation that stands the test in time.
Tune into this week’s episode to learn how to ensure your financial freedom plan is doing just that!
- What the Lindy Effect is (04:20)
- How long the concept of running a business has been around (07:30)
- How you make money (12:45)
- What a 401k was initially supposed to do (20:00)
- You decide if your financial plan works (26:00)
- Stepping into our purpose (35:00)