There’s something about the word strategy that just makes us automatically assume that we’re moving in the right direction.
In sports, it’s often the ticket to winning a game, but the same can’t be said for achieving financial freedom. The longer we assign ourselves to the belief that freedom is just a series of well-executed strategies, the longer we keep ourselves from actually achieving our goals.
Ryan and Brad discuss why financial freedom requires a PLAN and why several good strategies lead to complexity and stalling. Tune into this week’s episode to learn how to implement a gameplan that will truly lead to your freedom!
- A grocery store analogy (03:00)
- Determining the end goal (07:01)
- What actually solves financial independence (14:20)
- Two things that keep us from reaching financial freedom (20:05)
- Where a gameplan starts (28:10)
- What the wealth pyramid is meant to accomplish (35:00)
- Stop believing this lie (38:05)