Retirement is the worst idea.
In this episode, Brad, Ryan, and Jimmy discuss why CashFlow Tactics started. CashFlow Tactics is not about doing traditional things better, it’s about learning the frameworks, principles, and formulas necessary to start rising up and living free now.
We’re here to help you do one thing. To live a better life. We want to assist you in getting out of the mundane cult of the average. We are not about helping you do average things better but instead do the complete opposite.
Over the years, we’ve found that traditional financial advice leads people to continue a cycle of stuckness. The typical way of investing relies on people not having a clear picture of how to move forward.
And at CashFlow Tactics, we aim to help you claim your power and take part in a path where YOU are the one holding the map.
- Feeling like the curtain had been pulled back (07:09)
- It’s not about making money (12:12)
- What it means to owe your time (23:00)
- Your gameplan is the art and science of financial freedom (26:12)
- What financial advisors want you to believe (30:03)
- Questions you need to ask the people you’re taking advice from (37:00)