We’re back this week with part 2 of a live training Brad, Ryan, and Jimmy did with Mark Batterson on how to Win The Day. This episode is chock-full of wisdom and information you won’t want to miss out on!
Mark answers a series of questions from those in the CFT community. We discuss the power and influence of a vision and what it means to be intentional with our time. Mark shares how he and his spouse stay aligned with their goals and what’s been the hardest habit for him to implement in his own life.
As you know, we are a podcast centered around financial freedom. But freedom at its core has nothing to do with money. We discuss how to ensure that our primary motivator isn’t money and how we can set goals for each new season of life.
We’re so thankful to Mark for sharing his time and experiences with us and hope you all find some value in today’s discussion!
- Being intentional with our time (03:00)
- The power of a vision (08:35)
- How Mark and his wife stay aligned in their goals (13:50)
- The hardest habit for him to implement (18:50)
- What makes you mad, sad, or glad? (23:00)
- How to not allow money to be our biggest motivator (29:05)
- How to set goals as empty-nesters (35:40)
- Last piece of advice for this episode (39:45)