In this episode, Ryan and Jimmy discuss how to set well-rounded goals and win each day.
The most significant piece of advice we can give you is not to seek perfection. Instead, seek to move forward and exercise the muscle of being intentional with your time and what you want to create.
We’re going to show how to set intentions for the new year that will actually stick! Too often, we focus on the outcome of our goals and allow ourselves to fall short on the work that needs to be done to reach those outcomes.
We challenge you to look at how you’re spending your time and embracing a lifestyle that you can stay committed to!
- Why we love the start of the year (02:00)
- How to set an intention for the new year (04:20)
- What the possibility represents (09:40)
- Stop focusing so much on the outcome (14:00)
- Go for your goals anyway (17:50)
- Look at how you spend your time (20:00)
- Embrace a lifestyle you can stay committed to (26:50)
- Build a sense of identity (29:45)